Wednesday 17 April 2013

Jute Roots Q&A


Your name: 
Amit Vyas.

Where are you from?
Jodhpur (Rajasthan) , India.

Name of band:
Am not part of any band right now, but have a page named Jute Roots.

Who else is in your band?
I collaborate with different artists around the world. 

How would you describe yourself?
I am an engineering student having affinity towards music and I love playing my guitar and recording some songs when free.

Who are your main influences musically?
I love blues Mainly some of my favorite musicians are SRV , Jimi Hendrix , BB King, Robert Johnson. But at the same time i love highly skilled guitarists such as Steve Vai , Joe Satriani , John Pettrucci....I love old music mainly the old blues and old rock songs. 

What do you hope to achieve in music?
I don't have any big dreams , But I wanna get some sort of formal education in music like a diploma or graduation in guitar. After that if I end teaching music at the end in a school or a music college i would be more than happy.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
Well I am a engineering student i have performed at my college festivals have won some awards through my college, I have performed with some of the well known artists of my town at five star prestigious hotels and resorts. In short am no big guy I simply Love Music all i want is to have Music as my career whether i end up teaching at some place or end up in the music industry , anything would be good for me until there is music in my life.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
Well till now I haven't experienced any tough time i try to enjoy every bit of my life.

If you could choose just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
Well I would simply select one of my own song Way To Mississippi it's no big song very simple to play. I love the work of great Robert Johnson and blues has almost vanished nowadays. This song simply brings back that old aura of Mississippi Delta. The Raw form of music filled with simplicity and feel.

Where can we listen to it?


Where can we find out more about your music?
I won't Bombard You with all the links. You can access all my other social network pages through ReverbNation page. All my covers and originals are uploaded over here.

Anything else you’d like to say about your band that I forgot to ask?
I just wanna thank you for checking up on me my friend, was happy to answer all these questions. Lots of love and blessings to you. \m/

2 comments:

  1. WOW Amit. GREAT
    Nana proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. In short am no huge guy I merely Love Music all i would like is to own Music as my career whether or not i find yourself teaching at some place or find yourself within the music trade , something would be sensible on behalf of me till there's music in my life homework assignment help.

    ReplyDelete