Monday 1 April 2013

Robin Ariel Ross St Claire Holgate Q&A

Your name:
Robin Ariel Ross St Claire Holgate.

Where are you from?
Born Vancouver, BC, Canada (dual citizen Canada and United States), currently residing Clovis, New Mexico.

Band name:
I can currently be found on Google as Country Music Celebritry Robin Ariel Ross St Claire Holgate, Robin Ariel, RA.

Who else is in your band?
I have been working alone for the past three years but I would be interested in future working with bands and groups.

How would you describe yourself? 
I am a focused on my goal type of guy. Country rock is my passion, but I also have written ballads and love songs. I play guitar and use the instruments to focus my lyrics. I have a hard style of playing, I believe that all great composers and singers sing about the hard that they have seen , been through or feel. I started out singing covers then got caught up in all the copyright issues and began writing and singing my own songs.
I have one Album "Exile in Small Town America" on Amazon, iTunes, Emusic, Spotify and other venues.This album is selling globally. I have some singles releasing soon and a new album releasing Summer of 2013. I was convicted of a crime I did not commit in 2009 ,so I began singing online as a way to cope with  my life. When I started to find my music on celebrity sites, entertainment sites and found that people were truly listening to my songs I was extremely surprised. Each song I create seems to expound my presence online.

Who are your influences musically?
My musical influences are many and diverse and by no means all listed here. Bob Dylan,Green Day, Ramones, Three Doors Down, Johnny Cash, John Denver, Hank Williams Sn., Toby Keith, Brad Paisley, Hank Williams Jn., Beatles, and the list goes on and on ! So Suffice it enough to say, rock on the country with RA.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
Music is a way to and end for me. I will become a celebrity. I will  make a million and I will use the money to see justice done, which in my case was a blatant wrongful conviction. At the very least I use my music to tell my story so it doesn't happen to others! I have written songs like Exile in Small Town America, Perjury, Amos Chapter Five, Greed and Power of the Internet, and so many more.

What has been the highlight of your career so far?
The Release of my Album "Exile in Small Town America" Oct 2012. The amount of websites that carry my music globally (375,000 approx).
And what's the moment you want to forget?
Never forget anything. The worst situations and incidents only allow one to mature and grow in the craft. Our music is the full influence of the good and the bad in our lives to give the heart and the soul to the music we sing.

If you could choose one song to represent your music, what would it be and why?
Ride the Wild Stallions, Ride the Wild Beast because this is my newest song .Each new creation becomes the new soul and inspiration for the next one and each stands alone but is also a part of the whole of the music and the heart and soul of the singer/musician.

Where can we listen to it?



Where can we find out more about your music?
www.youtube.com/user/RobinArielHolgate


No comments:

Post a Comment