Saturday 31 August 2013

Wayward Q&A

Your name: 
Allen Lewis!

Where are you from?
The wonderfully small town of Reno, Nevada.

Name of band:
Wayward.

Who else is in your band?

How would you describe yourselves?
We sound like... some pop and some rock and maybe some more pop.

Who are your main influences musically?
They are diverse but for me, personally, everything points to the Beatles.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
Honestly, I would have to say happiness. As long as I am happy with the music I am creating, it doesn't really get much better, as cheesy as that may sound. It would be nice to be able to do music full-time too. ;)

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
Every new release is always the highlight for me, personally. I love when we record new music and have new material to show the people that support us. A big highlight would also have to be our hometown shows. We always have fantastic turnouts.  

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
There's nothing in particular that strikes my mind. I loved it all and it helped get us to where we are today. Maybe a couple shows where we messed up pretty bad tuning-wise I'd like to forget... hahaha. Gotta live and learn. 

If you had to choose just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
This is tough because of how quickly our songs and song-writing have evolved. I would have to say our song "Crazy For Loving You" because it is the newest.  

Where can we listen to it?


Where can we find out more about your music?

Anything else you’d like to say that I forgot to ask?
Thanks so much for reaching out to me/us! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment