Thursday 29 May 2014

Apostle Q&A

Your name:
James Edem Udofia.

Where are you from?
Akwa Ibom state, Nigeria.

Name of band:
Heaven Is Mine Entertainment.

Who is in your band?
Apostle and AIE.

How would you describe yourselves?
I’m lovely, fair in complexion, tall and a little bit slim, good looking. I’m irresistible and a lot more.

Who are your main influences musically?
Just me. I’m inspired through my own inspiration, but actually I listen to rap music like Lacre, Tubymag and the rest. I’m just me.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
My goal in the music industry is to preach the gospel, for the scripture says go into the world and preach the gospel, and I'm doing it through a musical way. I sing to inspire people and also bring them
closer to God. Through the message I put on in a musical form.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
Actually, I promise to help those who are in need of help, and also I own a label so as to help those who have the talent of singing to prove to the world what God has given them. Also in every
career they must be a challenged. But with God, all things are possible.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
Whenever I listen to one of my favourite tracks titled Jesus Loves Me, I remember that there is hope in life and all my pains and bother is being taken away. He died on the cross for my sins. I'm so proud to be a true son of God, Heaven is mine.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be?



Where can we find out more about your music?

No comments:

Post a Comment