Monday 14 July 2014

Mak Q&A

Your name:
Mak.

Where are you from?
I'm Italian.

How would you describe yourselves?
I'm a guitarist who likes the feeling and emotion that music can give, regardless of what kind of music. I'm creative and i like to experience and learn new things.

Who are your main influences musically?
Slash, Hendrix, Joe Perry, Angus Young, Nuno Bettencourt, Joe Satriani..

What do you hope to achieve in music?
I hope that music can become my only job! 

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
My solo career is starting now, and it's too soon for talk about this, however I can say that I have been able to realize my first instrumental album "NOT FOR EVERYBODY" completely alone, all steps from composition to mastering.. in short time I've learn the most possible about music recording, starting from zero. Of course this is not a professional work, but it's a good satisfaction!

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
There is nothing that I really want to forget.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
It's hard to say.. my music basically is rock but there are most variant for each song.. However I could say "Scream From The Future", because it's a middle ground with the others songs

Where can we listen to it?
It is a sample, but you can download the full song for free on http://www.mak-music.com and you can also listen the preview of the all songs 

Where can we find out more about your music?

Anything else you’d like to say about your band/music that I forgot to ask?
Now I'm working on new songs, but this time is not an Instrumental album; I'm already searching some vocal collaborations! Thanks for this interview! 

No comments:

Post a Comment