Wednesday 20 August 2014

Friedrich Fall Q&A

Your name:
My name is Friedrich Fall.

Where are you from?
I am from Estonia.

How would you describe yourself?
Alternative/indie/lo-fi rock, it's hard to pin my music into a narrow genre because I find it hard to commit to a single sound. I'm always trying to do something i haven't done before.

Who are your main influences musically?
Led Zeppelin, Alice Cooper, Captain Beefheart, Lou Reed, The Who, Joy Division, Scorpions (when Uli Jon Roth was with them), Sly and the Family Stone.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
As much as possible.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
This Q&A, i've only just started putting my songs out into to the world.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
All the moments when creating something seemed like a waste of time.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
I would choose Party, because with it's mixture of funny/mean irony and desperation, it perfectly represents all the different sides of my songs.

Where can we listen to it?


Where can we find out more about your music?

No comments:

Post a Comment