Wednesday 19 November 2014

Mauro Q&A

Your name:
MAURO.

Where are you from? 
I'm from Bolivia.

How would you describe yourself?
I am an unsigned artist. #MauroMusic I got a broken heart, I'm a dark sweet soul. A monster on the prowl for pure trains of thoughts, and a beat monster, lyric creature for all the lonely hearts and broken dreamers. I just love my craft.

Who are your main influences musically?
Pop music mostly. 

What do you hope to achieve in music?  
I long to spread my message through my music towards people, more and more. Because I've been an unsigned artist since I was 10, one life goal of mine is to get signed so I can share my music with the entire world through that type of support. I long to change someone's life through my music, and I don't care a lot about being an icon to somebody, I care about being someone's song, and having at least of one my song's on somebody's mind or heart. (sigh sigh)

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?  
I see a past highlight in my unsigned career since I started age 10, I started performing live very young at neat stages of my country and that has kept on going and getting better now that I am 21 years old. I keep on performing live, producing music and I see the recent highlight that represents this new time of my life related to the new music I'm releasing, that has filled me up with tremendous joy, plus the positive feedback I've been getting. I'm very proud of my craft, and it's become something I'll keep on doing until the day I die.

And what’s the moment you want to forget? 
I wouldn't like to forget any memories, because they help you grow, they encourage you to make things right, or better the next time, and I think one should learn from all those moments... What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why? 
I love my music. My songs are like my babies. Lately I've been feeling like "Making Love 2 U" so I would say it represents this new part of me, however I do consider all my songs as important when it comes to representing me as an artist.

Where can we listen to it? 


Where can we find out more about your music? 

Anything else you’d like to say about your band/music that I forgot to ask?
“Sometimes I think of my music as a silver lining to all the fears, griefs and tears shed along the way by lonely hearts,broken dreamers and… me”  (Mauro Music)

No comments:

Post a Comment