Friday 1 July 2016

Russell Morgan Q&A

Your name: 
Russell Morgan.

Where are you from? 
Cheshire, England.

How would you describe yourselves? 
Contemporary songwriter, folk blues, jazz and soul, mostly acoustic guitar.

Who are your main influences musically? 
Right now I'm listening to Gregory Porter and Gil Scott Heron and Mia Dyson. Everything influences me if I like it and I remember aspects of good music.

What do you hope to achieve in music? 
To create sounds and music and words that have meaning to me.

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why? 
There are many things, but working and living in Vienna with Filippo and family for the recording of Begin Simple stands out as an important moment that I had the good fortune to experience.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
I have nothing I want to forget.

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why? 
I could not do that, as all are separate and unique in my opinion.

Where can we listen to your music?


Where can we find out more about your music?

Anything else you’d like to say about your band/music that I forgot to ask? 
I will be playing some gigs, and I intend to carry on writing and improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment