Saturday 7 January 2017

Angels With Dirty Faces Q&A

Your name:
Stuart Landon.

Where are you from?
Nottingham, UK.

Name of band:
Angels With Dirty Faces.

Who else is in your band?
Neil Cook on Bass Guitar, Chris Bucknall on Keyboards, Jack Donald on lead guitar and Danny Gould on Drums.

How would you describe yourselves and your music?
We are a UK country music band.

Who are your main influences musically?
We are influenced by Zac Brown Band, Lynrd Skynrd, Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles, The Band and Reckless Kelly.

What do you hope to achieve in music?
We just want to progress as far as we can, make good music and enjoy the lives we have been given. We want to make people dance and enjoy themselves!

What has been the highlight of your career so far, and why?
My personal highlights are probably playing Wembley Stadium at the FA Cup Final, opening for Status Quo, winning a BCMA Award (British Country Music) and getting to make an album with one of my heroes Steve Craddock of Ocean Colour Scene/Paul Weller fame.

And what’s the moment you want to forget?
I think all experiences, good or bad, are what shape you as a performer and musician so there is not really anything I would want to forget – maybe just do a little differently ha ha!!

If you had to pick just one of your songs to represent your music, what would it be and why?
I’m not sure I can pick just one. They are all written from life experiences and are about different periods of my life but so I’m not being too evasive I would say ‘PS. I Loved You’ as it is a very personal song to me.

Where can we listen to it? 
This song is actually featured on our Acoustic EP which is only available at our gigs at the moment, however, we released our debut single ‘Shatter Like Glass’ last month and this got to number 4 on the iTunes Country Chart.

Where can we find out more about your music?

No comments:

Post a Comment